Starting from soups to roast and fried preparations, chicken is one of those foods that are extremely popular all across the world. It is loved by people of all age groups and owing to being highly nutritious as well as delicious, it forms an essential part of diverse culinary traditions. Do you wish to know some of the exceptional benefits of eating chicken? If yes, please do buy some time and take a close look at the below-mentioned pointers.
- According to the renowned organization of Perdix Chicken Brazil, this non-vegetarian item is a massive source of protein, which can effectually build muscles and help you to bulk up.
- Apart from protein, chicken is also known for containing various minerals such as calcium and phosphorus, which keeps the bones extremely healthy.
- Chicken consists of two essential components-vitamin B5 and tryptophan. Both of them is known for calming human nerves and alleviate stress to a great extent.
- Magnesium is another major nutrient present in chicken that reduces symptoms associated with pre-menstrual syndrome and fight varied kinds of mood changes, which a woman experience before and during her periods.
- According to a research, men should consume more chicken than women because the item contains zinc, which regulates the levels of testosterone and boosts the production of sperms.
- Chicken, prepared in a definite way, can certainly offer relief from flu, cold, and respiratory diseases. In addition, chicken could prevent inflammation during varied infections and boosts the immunity levels.
- Rich in vitamin B6, chicken can effectually prevent heart attacks. Being a source of niacin and omega-3 fatty acids, chicken is also known for keeping cholesterol and blood pressure levels in control.
Now that we are aware of the advantages, let us move on to learn about a specific Brazilian chicken dish, which has managed to earn widespread recognition all across the globe.
1/4 cup Brazil nuts
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tbsp chopped ginger
3 tbsp chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
2 tbsp lime juice
1/4 cup packed cilantro sprigs with stalks
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup water
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cup chopped onions
1 cup canned tomatoes, drained and crushed
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup chicken stock
2 lbs (1 kg) boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
¼ cup chopped coriander
1 tablespoon lime juice
Prepare a puree with garlic, ginger, Brazilian nuts, lime juice, jalapenos, cilantro, water, and vegetable oil. Now heat separate oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken pieces by seasoning it with salt and pepper. Keep adding onions, tomatoes, coconut milk, and the puree. Bring the entire dish to boil and then simmer it for 10 to 15 minutes. Decorate the dish with cherry tomatoes and coriander. Serve it with chilies and roasted sweet potatoes. The entire preparation takes a time of about 40 minutes.
This dish has been specifically famous for Perdix Chicken Brazil and attained much acclaim due to its exclusive taste and aroma.